Auction Terms & Conditions
AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS:
THIS AUCTION STARTS ON WEDNESDAY, JUNE 22ND. @ 5:00 PM PST AND STARTS CLOSING ON WEDNESDAY, JUNE 29TH. @ 10:00 AM PST (THIS IS A SOFT CLOSE AUCTION).
NO PICK-UPS OR PAYMENTS RECEIVED ON DAY OF AUCTION CLOSING.
IMPORTANT... PICK-UPS OR PAYMENTS MUST BE DONE WITHIN 3 BUSINESS DAYS OF AUCTION CLOSING.
DON'T MISS OUT... 2 DAYS OF IN-PERSON IN HOUSE VIEWING ON MONDAY, JUNE 27TH. & TUESDAY, JUNE 28TH. FROM 9:00 AM PST 'TIL 4:00 PM PST.
IN-PERSON VIEWING LOCATION IS: 2720 #5 Road, Richmond, BC V6X 2T3
Office Phone # 604-244-9350
PLEASE READ THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION
LOVE'S AUCTIONEERS & APPRAISERS LTD. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF AUCTION / SALE
Absentee bids for this on-line auction will be accepted in person on viewing days. You must register at the office for the auction to submit your absentee bid(s) on our absentee bid forms that are available at Love's on viewing days. Love's Auctioneers & Appraisers Ltd. will carry out your absentee bid(s) on your behalf.
For any inquiries with regards to auction lots, please feel free to contact our office at 1-604-244-9350 (Monday to Friday from 9 am PST to 4:30 pm PST).
Invoices for this auction will be sent via email within 1 business day of auction close, if you do not receive an email regarding your purchase(s) please call our office at 1-604-244-9350.
ALL PAYMENT(S) MUST BE MADE IN-PERSON UNLESS VIA E-TRANSFER / WIRE TRANSFER:
Payment for this auction must be made within 3 business days of the auction closing. Payment must be made at our location 2720 #5 Road, Richmond, B.C. by Visa, MasterCard, Debit or Cash.
NO PAYMENTS OR PICK UPS ON DAY OF AUCTION CLOSING.
ALL FUNDS IN CANADIAN DOLLARS.
Payment may also be made online by e-transfer or wire transfer.
NOTE: For Out of Country Buyers Payment must be made by Wire Transfer ONLY. NO EXCEPTIONS. Payments made by Wire Transfers will be charged an extra $20.00 by the banking institution for the bank service fee.
NOTE: For On-Line e-transfer payment please email our office for payment details at email@example.com or call 1-604-244-9350. You must include your Bidder # and / or Invoice # and Auction Date,
PICK UP LOCATION: 2720 #5 Road, Richmond, B.C. V6X 2T3
IN PERSON PICK-UP OF PAID ITEMS:
NOTE: NO PICK -UPS ON DAY OF AUCTION CLOSING.
Please bring your own boxes, tools, packing material and dollies if required, Love's does not supply.
Love's will not do any packing, you have to make arrangements with the transport or trucking company that you are using.
(PAYMENT MUST BE MADE WITHIN 3 BUSINESS DAYS OF AUCTION ENDING)
1. All bidders acknowledge that they have read these terms and conditions of auction / sale and agree to be bound thereby. If you do not understand any of these terms and conditions, it is the bidder's responsibility to contact our office and ask a member of management for clarification before registering.
2. The highest bidder to be the buyer.
3. All sales are FINAL. (NO EXCEPTIONS)
4. All items are sold at so much each unless noted otherwise.
5. All bidders are required to register before bidding.
6. Bidders are responsible for their bids and their bidding numbers.
7. No removal of any item(s) is allowed before full satisfactory payment is made.
8. All lots are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Love's Auctioneers & Appraisers Ltd. are not responsible for errors of description, errors of measurements or for genuineness or authenticity of any lot, or for any fault or defect in it. All measurements are approximate. Buyers are responsible for viewing items in their entirety before bidding.
9. All purchases lie at the buyers risk immediately.
10. Purchases are to be removed at the buyers expense and risk. Buyers are responsible to bring their own tools, moving supplies and help. Buyers must supply their own boxes, packing materials and dollies if needed. In default of which, the auctioneers will not be responsible for any loss and or damage.
11. In case of inability to deliver any lot because of theft or any other reason whatsoever, the responsibility of Love's Auctioneers & Appraisers Ltd. is based on the selling price of the lot only.
12. Bidding at the auction / sale is in Canadian Dollars with an additional 23% buyers fee added to the auction price and all applicable taxes which apply. Payment can be made by Visa/ MasterCard/Debit/Cash/E-Transfer or Wire Transfer. A discount of 3% on the Buyers Fee for purchases paid for by Cash or Debit. Payments made by wire transfers will be charged an extra $20 bank service fee.
13. Love's Auctioneers & Appraisers Ltd. act as agents only; they have full discretion to refuse any bidding, to divide any lot, to combine any two or more lots and to withdraw any lots from the auction / sale without any given reason or notice.
14. All buyers are subject to PST 7% and GST 5% taxes. PST exempt buyers must provide a valid PST# at time of registration for bidding.
15. Love's Auctioneers & Appraisers Ltd. shall not be responsible for any items paid and not picked-up and removed by removal dates specified. Love's will consider these items abandoned and have the option of removing, storing, reselling or disposing of these items as we see fit at the expense and risk of the purchaser for any article(s) purchased.
16. Claims - NO claims will be allowed after items are removed from premises.
17. The listing catalogue has been prepared as a guide only.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms