Auction Terms & Conditions LOVE'S AUCTIONEERS & APPRAISERS LTD.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF AUCTION / SALE
PLEASE READ. IMPORTANT INFORMATION!
This an ON-LINE ONLY and a soft close auction.
ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS-IS WHERE-IS, PLEASE TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE VIEWING TIMES.
In-person viewing for the on-line auction is available for 4 days:
DAY 1 for VIEWING: Monday, March 21st, 2022 - Viewing Times: 9 am PST to 4 pm PST.
DAY 2 for VIEWING: Tuesday, March 22nd, 2022 - Viewing times: 9 am PST to 4 pm PST
DAY 3 for VIEWING: Wednesday, March 23rd,, 2022 - Viewing Times: 9 am PST to 4 pm PST
DAY 4 for VIEWING: Thursday, March 24th, 2022 - Viewing Times: 9 am PST to 4 pm PST
There is NO viewing on Friday, March 25th, 2022.
**** NOTE: Love's is closed on stat holidays and weekends.****
IN-PERSON VIEWING LOCATION: 2720 #5 Road, Richmond, BC V6X 2T3
Absentee bids for the on-line auction will be accepted in-person on viewing days at our location. You must register at the office for the on-line auction, submit your absentee bid(s) on our absentee bid form. The absentee bid forms are available at Love's office on viewing days. Love's Auctioneers & Appraisers Ltd., will carry out your absentee bid(s) on your behalf.
For any inquiries with regards to auction lots, please feel free to contact our office at 1-604-244-9350, (Monday to Friday from 9 am PST to 4:30 pm PST.)
Invoices for this auction will be sent via email within 2 business days of auction close, if you do not receive an email regarding your purchase(s) please call our office at 1-604-244-9350.
Payment for all purchased lots is due within 3 business days of auction closing.
All funds are in Canadian Dollars.
Payment for this auction may be made:
In-person by: Cash, Debit, Visa or MasterCard
Love's Office is located at: 2720 #5 Road, Richmond, BC V6X 2T3
On-line by: e-transfer, Wire Transfer and Direct Deposit
Payments made by Wire Transfers will be charged an extra $15.00 by the banking institution for the bank service fee.
NOTE: Please email our office for details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-604-244-9350. You must include Your Bidder #, Auction Date, Your Full Name, Business Name (if applicable), Mailing Address, (daytime) Phone Numbers with area code or Cell and Business numbers (if different).
Love's does not accept cheques / checks of any type. (No Exceptions).
PICK-UP OF PAID ITEMS:
3 DAYS ONLY FOR PICK UP.... ONLY 3 DAYS FOR PICK.
DAY 1 PICK-UP: Tuesday, March 29th, 2022, 9 am to 4 pm PST
DAY 2 PICK-UP: Wednesday, March 30th, 2022, 9 am to 4 pm PST
DAY 3 PICK-UP: Thursday, March 31st, 2022, 9 am to 4 pm PST
(note: WE ARE CLOSED WEEKENDS & STAT HOLIDAYS)
Hours for Pick Up as per dates listed: 9 am PST to 4 pm PST
Items not picked up on the set scheduled pick-up days listed, will be charged a late pick up fee.
Note: There will be no pick ups on Auction Closing Date. NO EXCEPTIONS!
IMPORTANT: THERE ARE NO PICK UPS OR PAYMENTS ON AUCTION CLOSING DAY.....
For pick-up present your paid receipt(s) and the item(s) will be brought to the doorway / bay door for your pick-up. You are responsible for packing and loading your item(s) from this point. Love's has a forklift on site and will help load heavy items on to the deck or tailgate of your truck, but will not move the items from this point. Please bring help to assist you with the moving of your items. Please bring your own packing materials, cartage materials, dollies, blankets etc. Love's does not supply any packing or moving materials.
PICK-UP BY TRANSPORT OR TUCKING COMPANY OF PAID ITEMS:
If your pick-up is being done by a transport or tucking company they must have a copy of your paid receipts (NO EXCEPTIONS) and follow the pick-up procedures above.
Pick-up Location is: 2720 #5 Road, Richmond, BC V6X 2T3
Skidding, packaging, banding or wrapping is available for a fee. Please contact our office for a quote 1-604-244-9350 ask for Gail Bush.
1. All bidders acknowledge that they have read these terms and conditions of auction / sale and agree to be bound thereby. If you do not understand any of these terms and conditions, it is the bidder's responsibility to contact our office and ask a management staff member for clarification before registering.
2. The highest bidder to be the buyer.
3. All sales are FINAL. (No Exceptions)
4. All items are sold at so much each unless noted otherwise.
5. All bidders are required to register before bidding.
6. Bidders are responsible for their bids and their bidding numbers.
7. No removal of any item(s) is allowed before full satisfactory payment is made.
8. All lots are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Love's Auctioneers & Appraisers Ltd. are not responsible for errors of description, errors of measurements or for genuineness or authenticity of any lot, or for any fault or defect in it. All measurements are approximate. Buyers are responsible for viewing items in their entirety before bidding.
9. All purchases lie at the buyers risk immediately.
10. Purchases are to be removed at the buyers expense and risk. Buyers are responsible to bring their own tools, moving supplies and help. Buyers must supply their own boxes, crates, moving and packing materials. In default of which, the auctioneers will not be responsible for any loss and or damage.
11. In case of inability to deliver any lot because of theft or any other reason whatsoever, the responsibility of Love's Auctioneers & Appraisers Ltd. is based on the selling price of the lot only.
12. Bidding at the auction / sale is in Canadian Dollars with an additional 23% buyers fee added to the auction price and all applicable taxes which apply. A discount of 3% on the Buyers Fee for purchases paid for by Cash, Debit or Direct Deposit.
13. Love's Auctioneers & Appraisers Ltd. act as agents only; they have full discretion to refuse any bidding, to divide any lot, to combine any two or more lots and to withdraw any lots from the auction / sale without any given reason or notice.
14. All buyers are subject to PST 7% and GST 5% taxes. PST exempt buyers must provide a valid PST# at time of registration for bidding. All foreign buyers can apply to CRA for a refund if applicable.
15. Love's Auctioneers & Appraisers Ltd., shall not be responsible for any items paid and not picked-up and removed by the removal dates specified. Love's will consider these items abandoned and have the option of removing, storing, reselling or disposing of these items as we see fit at the expense and risk of the purchaser for any article(s) purchased.
16. Claims - NO claims will be allowed after items are removed from premises.
17. The listing catalogue has been prepared as a guide only.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms